Chemical Capture Live Course Details
Dr. Mark is now teaching courses online! Visit our Online Course webpage for links and more details.
When live courses resume – To be determined
- 2-day and 3-day courses are available
- Full coverage of field-based zoo and wildlife chemical immobilization
- Thoroughly addressing animal care such as body position, head cover, and patient monitoring
- Covers each aspect of animal processing such as ear tagging and sample collection
- Hands-on labs every day including dart gun practice, needle & syringe lab
- In 3-day courses, students will chemically immobilize live animals with the latest drug combinations
- We strive to empower every student, strengthen every professional, and help every animal
Each course provides 22 CE credits for the Wildlife Society Professional Development Program.