The Foundations of Wildlife Chemical CaptureThe most current and extensive training in Wildlife Chemical Capture
TOOLS FOR THE PROFESSIONAL
PRACTICES TO BE PROUD OF
Registration is always open
This is an online self-paced course with Dr. Mark’s interactive support
Why This Course?
- 16 hours of certification with Certificate of Training
- RACE approved for Veterinarians and
- Veterinary Technicians CE
- Wildlife Society approval of 16 CE hours for their Professional Development Program
- ACCESS TO THE COURSE FOR A FULL YEAR
Amazing demonstration videos and stunning images
- 12 chapters. Click here to see a detailed course outline.
- 150 page downloadable course notebook plus handouts
- Cost is $580 USD
Student rate is $525 for full-time college students.
To get the student rate, chat or email Dr. Mark.
Options to also get college credit!
Five ways to use this course
- Take the course with my steady support and receive the Certificate of Training for 16 hours of study.
- With access for a full year, go back to the course content any time as a “Go To” Library.
- Go back to the course at any time and follow the Additional Learning Activities. These include:
- Suggested hands-on labs
- Additional drug delivery and wildlife handling videos
- Additional Reading
- Agency Policy and Protocols
- Links to additional online instruction
- Vendor websites and instructional videos
- Use the course to receive agency certification, get continuing education, or build a resume.
- Save the 150 page Course Notebook.
Over 60 wildlife professionals, including 14 other wildlife veterinarians have contributed content for this course.
“I’ve taken other courses in the past that were very good..but the breath and depth of this course along with excellent, easy to understand explanations makes this course extremely effective.
The strongest points of the course were: 1.) How comprehensive it is. 2.) Making it easy to understand with great examples. 3.) Always putting the animal first.
Great, great course! Even though it was long, I got a lot out of it. Your personal touch in a professional manner makes your message on the welfare of the animal powerful. Thank you!”
Doug Kane, Regional Biologist, Maine Inland Fisheries and Wildlife