“The Foundations of Wildlife Chemical Capture”
The most current and extensive training in wildlife chemical capture.
This field-based course includes:
- 12 chapters
- 150 page downloadable course notebook.
- 44 Additional Learning Activities
- Hours of demonstration videos
- New Drug Exposure Agency Protocols
- Wildlife Work in COVID Times Agency Protocols
- Certificate of Training
- ACCESS TO THE COURSE FOR A FULL YEAR
This is an independent course you can take on your own time. You have my support throughout the course. With access for a year, it is a great “Go To” resource for your field captures and animal handling needs.
For detailed information visit the Foundations Course Information Page.