Wildlife Handling and Chemical Immobilization Marquette, MI
$550.00 – $785.00
Course Dates: 09/19/2023 – 09/21/2023
Location: Northern Michigan University; Marquette, MI
Hosted by Global Wildlife Resources
Questions? Contact Dr. Mark
Email: [email protected]
Contact Page: https://wildlifecaptureandcare.com/contact/
Lab content will cover…
- Chemical Immobilization – participants immobilize live animals.
- TPR Lab – a practice lab with live animals to learn the first layer of skills to prepare for the chemical immobilization lab.
- Drug Delivery Systems – opportunity to practice the most effective dart guns.
- Needle & Syringe Skills – building safe, professional habits for human safety & accuracy.
- Blood Collection Practice Station – practice proper techniques for successful blood collection.
Course Content Includes
* Drug Delivery Systems * Immobilizing Drugs * Drug Dose Calculations * * Five-Step Preparation for Field Operations * Legal Responsibilities * * Patient Monitoring * Sampling * Veterinary Emergencies * * Euthanasia * Human Safety * Post Capture Assessment *
There are no reviews yet.