Wildlife Handling and Chemical Immobilization Wenatchee, WA
Course Dates: 06/28/2023 – 06/30/2023
Location: Wenatchee Valley College; Wenatchee, WA
Hosted by HomeRange.org.
To register: Contact Anna Machowicz
Email: [email protected]
- Chemical Immobilization – participants immobilize live animals.
- TPR Lab – a practice lab with live animals to learn the first layer of skills to prepare for the chemical immobilization lab.
- Drug Delivery Systems – opportunity to practice the most effective dart guns.
- Needle & Syringe Skills – building safe, professional habits for human safety & accuracy.
- Blood Collection Practice Station – practice proper techniques for successful blood collection.
Course Content Includes
* Drug Delivery Systems * Immobilizing Drugs * Drug Dose Calculations * * Five-Step Preparation for Field Operations * Legal Responsibilities * * Patient Monitoring * Sampling * Veterinary Emergencies * * Euthanasia * Human Safety * Post Capture Assessment *
There are no reviews yet.