I just completed Dr. Mark’s training at Wolf Haven, in Tenino,WA. Dr. Mark, Elizabeth, and Wolf Haven delivered and hosted an excellent, comprehensive wildlife capture and chemical immobilization training. We learned from a great balance of lecture and labs. We had a diverse and engaged group of students, adding to the experience. This is a superior quality course and I highly recommend it!
Follow our Wildlife Capture and Care Blog
Join 36 other subscribers
- The Use of the BMM Protocol in the Immobilization of African Wildlife Species
- Estimating Body Weights for Bears
- The Use Of Potent Opioids In The Field Of Wildlife Immobilization
- The Foundations Course is Reviewed by Journal of Wildlife Diseases
- How To Evaluate Which Wildlife Drug Combination to Use
- Wildlife Health Connections Podcast Part 1: Dr. Mark Johnson – Stories and Wisdom from 35 years of Wildlife Capture and Handling
- Wildlife Pharmaceuticals/ZooPharm Is Now Part Of Wedgewood Pharmacy
- The Future in “Bear hair”: Will Noninvasive DNA Sampling Advances Minimize the Need to Capture & Handle Bears for Management & Research?
- How to REALLY Find Wildlife Work
- ALWAYS Use a Headcover with Every animal – or Should We?